- Our Support Workers at Unicorn House all hold at least an NVQ/ Diploma 2 in Heath and Social Care before appointment.
- All our staff complete our induction programme and subsequent training, as recommended by Skills for Care.
- During our induction programme new staff will shadow an experienced support worker.
- Intense mandatory training is undertaken through e-learning and other in-house courses provided by external trainers. Regular training is also organised offsite.
- Staff undertake 6 months probation.
- Regular supervision is provided by the home manager.
For more information please contact us.