Unicorn House provides extensive and appropriate social activities which include in house activities e.g. reading newspapers, table top activities and domestic chores together with external activities of bowling, cinema, restaurants, coastal trips and many more.
Unicorn Projects has an advantage of a day centre(Action Zone) situated in central Croydon, where they provide extensive programmes to meet the service user’s abilities. Prior to any activities full risk assessments are undertaken.
- Person centered plan approach.
- 24hr staff covers.
- A safe and secure environment with external C.C.T.V.
- Experienced and qualified staff.
- Monthly review of care plans to highlight any changes that occur.
- Annual health check with local primary care team.
- In house monitoring for each service user general health i.e. dentist, chiropody, optician and speech and language therapist.
- Support with daily living tasks.
- Entertainment and therapies.
- Empowerment through support and planned organised activities.
- Comfortable lounge with television and games area.
- Support to develop daily living skills.
- Support to prepare own snacks and drinks.
- Private vehicle to transport service users all medical appointments and regular trips into the community.
- Support with planning annual holidays as agreed by the service use.
For more information please contact us.